|This web site incorporates affiliate hyperlinks to services and products. We could obtain a fee for purchases made by these hyperlinks.|
There are rumors going round that individuals are having autofocus points with firmware 1.5.0 and the Canon EOS R5. This isn’t one thing that I’ve skilled, nor I’ve acquired any communication about points. Typically I’m the primary line of tech assist for no matter purpose.
KH Cams on YouTube has posted a video displaying you easy methods to downgrade the firmware on the Canon EOS R6. This may even work with the Canon EOS R5. It’s claimed that it’ll work on any Canon twin card slot digicam, however I’ve not and certain by no means will take a look at this out.
Canon firmware downgrade directions:
- Put firmware v1.5.0 on one SD card and v1.4.0 on one other.
- Insert the SD card with 1.5.0 into the digicam
- Go to the firmware replace within the menu
- Press okay on the replace, and as shortly as doable open the battery door on the digicam or battery grip
- Insert the SD (Or CFExpress) card with firmware 1.4.0
- Shut the battery door to show the digicam again on
- The digicam will mechanically begin ‘updating’ from 1.5.0 to 1.4.0″